- Global MapAid respects the data privacy of everyone who subscribes to our site, our organisation, our values.
- Our values may be summed up as respect for others, together with goodwill.
- This means we keep only the data we are given which is name and email.
- Further we do not share with anyone outside the organisation.
- If you want us to tell you what data we have, or remove any, it’s easy, just email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask.
- And we want to inform our subscribers rather than swamp them, so we send about two emails per year with ideas about what we are doing.
Data Privacy for Global MapAid subscribers